The Genie test voices The Genie test voices

AWESOME!!

You've got some real talent! At 1:12, it sounds a lot like the Old Spice commerical guy.

Can't wait to hear more from you dude!

My 1st Demo My 1st Demo

Awesome!

You rock! Although I would work on the Peter Griffin impression, it's hard, but anybody who can do it is pretty damn skilled.

Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG]

Awesome, and I used it!

Although it isn't credited (since I didn't have enough space), I used this game for the final stage in my game Moovlin PC. It's so epic, and it sounds great for an epic challenge. It's catchy, memorable, and amazing. I hope hundreds of flash games use this song!

Misirlou Remix Misirlou Remix

Intense and awesome!

It's lightning fast and probably the best remixes I've ever heard of it before. 10/10 for you.

To the End of The World 2 DEMO To the End of The World 2 DEMO

Decent, not as good as the first.

The thing that made the first was the grunge-y guitars, and this one has them, but they are much weaker. Also, your loop is a bit short, which takes some points off. Consider everything I didn't mention to be perfect though.

Fat Guy in a Little Coat Fat Guy in a Little Coat

Awesome!

This would be the perfect theme song for a flash series... which I might make...

Silversin Strip Silversin Strip

Really cool!

This will go great with my game too, It sounds alot like the Gold Saucer game place in Final Fantasy 7. It's extremely cheerful, upbeat and one of your best tunes! I really like how each one of your newer songs is different now, some of your older tunes sounded the same, but this year you've released a really good variety of songs!

Congrats!

BoneShackle Basin BoneShackle Basin

Still wondering?

I sent you a PM requesting something and had no reply back, hopefully you'll read this. I love your music (this song is great too, although I swear I've heard that melody somewhere before).

Just wondering if you'd be interested in composing one song for me. You seem to be making one song every couple of days and my request was similar to the Canthos theme. Read my PM, thanks.

This is great, I might use this in my game too.

Rock it (instrumental) Rock it (instrumental)

ROCK OUT!!!! \m/

This is amazing. You've created a memorable beat and the insane support for bass really makes this fun to listen to! I'm going to be making this the boss battle theme for my game, Moovlin PC! You can check my profile for the demo if you want!

Paranoia Museum Paranoia Museum

Nice!

Hey, I really like this song. It's creepy and mysterious, and I'm going to add it to my game! The song is fitting for somebody sneaking around, and that's a level in my game. Could you also accept my portal buddy request so that I can credit you in the release? Thanks.

cazok responds:

You are free to use any of my songs. I haven't really received any portal buddy invitations, but I'f you're just gonna credit me I don't think that's nescessary...

Anyway... looking forward to see the game!
-Cazok-